- The Estate consists of 13 individual villas with each one facing west towards the Aegean Sea. Each villa has its own large private pool, and landscaped gardens. They also have a large covered carports, and substantial areas of natural wood decked terraces to take advantage of the breathtaking views.
- The villas can be configured in various different ways in order to allow the buyer to customize their villa to suit their individual requirements. Additional bedrooms can be replaced with anything from a wine cellar, to a sports, TV and entertainment room at lower ground floor level.
- Original Vision have used their considerable skills to ensure that the interior design and choice of materials blend in with the stunning exterior architecture. Buyers can enjoy natural travertine floors, water cooled underfloor heating, bespoke modern kitchens with every modern appliance, along with marble bathrooms with mosaic tiles and under floor heated flooring. A bespoke interior design service is also available.
LIVING, KITCHEN AND BEDROOMS
• Aluminium windows and external doors: Dark grey powder coated low profile aluminium frames, floor to ceiling folding doors in living room
• Random length and width grey honed Bodrum marble tiles to all floors with underfloor heating
• Smooth plastered walls with white vinyl matt finish
• Glass balustrades with brushed stainless steel handrails
• Contemporary kitchen furniture with stone worktop
• Recessed low voltage lighting with shadow gap lighting in living and kitchen ceilings
• Open tread steel staircase with hardwood Iroko treads for main staircase with brushed stainless steel handrails
• Sanitaryware is from the latest Duravit range. All wet areas are tiled floor to ceiling with marble tiles. Sanitary ware is Duravit range including the latest eco flush toilet system system; ceramic bath in family bathroom, walk in shower with recessed drainage, brushed stainless steel heated towel rails.
• Brassware is all from Hans Grohe Range ‘Eurocube’ and includes 40cm rain shower plus adjustable shower head, taps and toilet roll holder and bathrobe hooks. Heated large wall mirrors are provided to reflect light.
• Echoing the design of the main bathroom, the en-suite is fully tiled with the grey marble tile and includes a walk-in shower with a floor to ceiling safety glass wall, toilet (with eco-flush). All other fixtures and fittings are from either Duravit or Hans Grohe
• Iroko Novowood decking to upper floor terrace and pool deck areas
• Infinity pool with 1cm white porcelain mosaic tile
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
• Air conditioning units in all rooms
• Hardwired fire and burglar alarm
• Audio entry system
• Smart Home System including August, Nest
• Fibre optic broadband
• Water cooled underfloor heating